HUB Soccer of Denville, Inc. is now an “Official Training Partner of Red Bulls Youth Program”.
The Advanced Training Academy (ATA) with a Red Bulls trainer has been in development for over a year. We are now ready to go!
The goal of the ATA is to provide a Red Bulls professional training venue for our younger recreation players, who are looking for extra practice, advanced skill development, and a desire to play at a higher competitive level in the future.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW:
* GRADES ELIGIBLE – this program is for players in grades 1, 2, 3, and 4 who are looking for extra practice each week, aspire to improve their skills, learn advanced skills and play at a higher level when they get older.
* ATTENDANCE/PARTICIPATION – Players are expected to attend all sessions and arrive 5 to 10 minutes before start time.
* REGISTRATION – Registration is required for this special session. The link to register is below. Registration will close on Wednesday 9/14 at 5:00 PM.
* COST – There is no cost to participate!
* LOCATION/NIGHTS/START DATE/END DATE – Friday nights at Gardner Main Soccer Field starting 9/16. The end date is 11/4 or 11/12 depending on weather field closures.
> START TIME 1st/2nd GRADE – 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
> START TIME 3RD/4TH GRADE – 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM
We are developing plans for expanded Red Bulls training at our 2023 Winter-Indoor Session for recreation and travel teams as well as the Spring Season!